- Windows Server 2000 Sp4 Rollup 1 Download
- Windows 2000 Server Sp4 Iso Download
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server Sp4 Iso
- Windows 2000 Server Sp4 English Iso
- Windows 2000 Server Sp4 Iso Download
Note: If you have not installed a previous Windows 2000 service pack, you need to install only Windows 2000 SP4 to get all of the Windows 2000 updates provided in previous service packs. Re: PowerEdge 2400 - Windows 2000 Server SP4 upgrade It's an accounting server. The accounting software is sort of touchy and would take about 2 business days to reinstall and configure, which we'd like to avoid since it would bring the accounting department to a halt.
I need to install a demo of a PHP application that makes use of the SQL Server Driver for PHP. The server is an old machine that runs Windows 2000 Server SP4. I've installed the whole stack without problems:
- Apache 2.2.14
- PHP 5.3.1
- SQL Server 2005 Express Edition
- SQL Server Management Studio Express
But there's a component that's not working as expected: the SQL Server Native Client. I get an error message as soon as I call sqlsrv_connect(). I've found four different releases and none works:
If I don't install it or I install the 2005 version:
- SQLSTATE: IMSSP
- code: -49
- message: The SQL Server Driver for PHP requires the SQL Server 2008 Native Client ODBC Driver (SP1 or later) to communicate with SQL Server. That ODBC Driver is not currently installed. Access the following URL to download the SQL Server 2008 Native Client ODBC driver for x86: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=163712
If I install the 2008 version:
- SQLSTATE: IM003
- code: 160
- message: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 127 (SQL Server Native Client 10.0).
The system requirements for SQL Server Driver for PHP 1.1 include Windows 2000 Service Pack 4. However, the system requirements for SQL Server 2008 Native Client mentions Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 or greater.
Any idea?Álvaro GonzálezÁlvaro González
I don't think that the SQL 2008 Native Client is supported on Windows 2000. Do you have a Windows 2003 system you can install this application on?mrdennymrdenny
Windows Server 2000 Sp4 Rollup 1 Download
Windows 2000 Server Sp4 Iso Download
I've got further information from Serban Iliescu in the official forum:
Windows 2000 Advanced Server Sp4 Iso
Upon further investigation, I found that SQL Server Native Client 2008 (a.k.a. SNAC 10) will not load on Windows 2000 because some dll dependencies are not satisfied by the operating system. There is defect currently logged against SNAC 10 to resolve this issue by gracefully downgrading, but that defect is yet to be addressed. Meanwhile you can try the previous version of the PHP driver (i.e. version 1.0) that is linked to SNAC 9 (SQL Server Native Client 2005) and SNAC 9 is supposed to work on Windows 9.
To sum up:
- SQL Server Driver for PHP 1.1 requires SQL Server Native Client 2008
- SQL Server Native Client 2008 has a known bug and won't load under Windows 2000
- SQL Server Native Client 2005 works fine under Windows 2000
- SQL Server Driver for PHP 1.0 only requires SQL Server Native Client 2005
I installed the older version of the PHP driver together with the 2005 version of the Native Client. I also had to downgrade PHP from 5.3 to 5.2.
If you are an Android user and want to create a beautiful 3D avatar that stays with you on your mobile device, then Veemee is the best 3D character creator that you may opt for. Your created character can be your best companion as it can talk back to you and you can make it work at your whims. Best 3d character software. Blender is a free and open source 3D software. This program is used for game creation, so you can totally create 3D figures with it. This 3D software is powerful and will allow you to create nice 3D character designs. You can use it to make realistic characters for animations or games projects.
My application seems to work with the old version of the PHP driver. So the demo is up and running at last.Álvaro GonzálezÁlvaro González