- Help and support for the Microsoft Visio app on PC, Mac, and mobile. Find how-to articles, watch video tutorials, and get the most out of your Office 365 subscription.
- Microsoft Integration Stencils Pack for Visio 2016/2013 v4.0.2 This package contains a set of symbols/icons that will help you visually represent Integration architectures (On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid scenarios) and Cloud solutions diagrams in Visio 2016/2013.
- Office 2013 and Office 2016 can't be installed on Windows XP or Windows Vista. Office 2013 and Office 2016 works on Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
You need a computer running Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 to install Office 2013 or Office 2016.
Let's try running it in compatibility mode. Right click the shortcut that you double click to open Visio and choose Properties. Click the Compatibility tab. Put a check in the top checkbox and choose 'Windows XP ( Service Pack 3 ) from the pull down menu. Click APPLY OK. Double click the same shortcut to test.
If you try installing Office 2016 or Office 2013 on a PC with Windows XP or Windows Vista, you'll get an error message. These are some of the errors you may get:
Installing Office 2016: The procedure entry point SetWaitableTimerEx could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
Installing Office 2013: The procedure entry point K32GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
Consider upgrading to the latest version of Windows, or read more about Office 2013 and Office 2016 requirements.
where can i fing ms office visio 2010 trial version which is compatible with windows xp sp2?could any body out there suggest me some alternate solution as visio 2010 supports all os versions except xp sp2.skaffman
Microsoft Visio 2010 requires Service Pack 3 to run under Windows XP. From the system requirements:
Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only), Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
The latest version of Visio that will run under Windows XP SP2 is Visio 2007. See system requirements:
Visio Untuk Windows Xp
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later
Mcafee For Windows Xp
- Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later
I don't really understand why you can't just apply Service Pack 3 to Windows XP (it's a free download), but if this is not an option, then you'll have to purchase an older version of Visio that is compatible with your operating system. Old super mario bros 1985 game free download for pc. Stack Overflow is not in the business of providing software downloads.Cody Gray♦Cody Gray