I have an aquabot pool cleaner and pump motor stopped working. If you disassemble it the oil inside runs out. I really only need to know what type of oil to use to replace it. The 35V motor has 4 capacitors to jump start it. I have replaced the capacitors once before in my own machine without loosing the oil and reusing it. Successful long term repair accomplished. This one is a relatives of mine who lost the oil and I don't want to replace capacitors, only to ruin successful job by putting the wrong oil in it. Does anyone know what type of can be used in this motor?
Is this a good question?
I am looking for the o-rings or gaskets for my aquabot drive motor. I repair termimals and broken wire but it leaks from the terminals. Please help
Aquabot Turbo Repair Parts and Belt Kit 2011 and Prior. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. $189.95 $ 189. $5.99 shipping. Only 5 left in stock - order soon.
- View and Download Aquabot Robotic Pool Cleaner operating instructions manual online. Robotic Pool Cleaner. Robotic Pool Cleaner Swimming Pool Vacuum pdf manual. How to install drive belts on the Aquabot Bravo pool cleaner. Some aquabot parts Repair are easier to than others. I have a few suggestions.
- Aquabot Parts Replacement-Drive Belts. Below is an unrehearsed and unscripted video my son shot as I replaced Aquabot parts; a set of belts, bushings and rollers. The machine I am working on may be slightly different from your own. Video is about 8 minutes Please remember to replace the debris shield.
- Aquabot Sales Parts Repair and Service for Residential and Commercial Robotic Pool Cleaners Rover Turbo T2 T4 Aquamax AquaJet Duramax Ultramax Aquamax Part Repair.
- To replace drive tracks, drive belts or brushes, refer to the Aquabot Operating Manual (opens a new window)or click a link below. Aquabot T2 User's Manual If your pool cleaner is getting stuck on the main drain, parts are available.
- Complete inventory of replacement parts for all Aqua Products robotic cleaners including: Aquabot, Duramax, Aquamax, Ultramax and Rover. We ship within 24 hours.
Free 3d model viewer online. Did you check the link pointed out in the accepted answer?
Proper lubricating oil is good to go. If you need suggestions or service on this please visit a website https://www.hammerheads.ae/
Aquabot Bravo Repair Manual
I have a robotic pool pump, part number AS00035R and it has stop functioning, I was going to replace the entire pump, but looking at some of the previous comments, it appears this pump can be dismantled and repaired? Never have done this previously, how hard is it to perform? I'm worried I will ruin it by doing something wrong. Any advice?